Please do not provide any information about anyone but yourself.
1. How did you hear about us? Please enter your zip/postal code, so we can look up where you may have heard about this study in your area:
2. What is your date of birth?
6. Have you ever used topical (applied to the skin) treatments for your eczema? Some examples include:
Please read through all answer options.
- Topical Corticosteroids such as: betamethasone (Celestone Soluspan, Sernivo, Diprolene AF), clobetasol (Clobex), fluocinonide (Vanos Cream®, Halog Ointment, Lidex-E Cream), hydrocortisone (Cortizone-10, Cortaid)
- Topical Calcineurin inhibitors such as: pimecrolimus (Elidel), tacrolimus (Prograf, Protopic, Astagraf XL)
- Topical Antibiotics such as: bacitracin, erythromycin
- Topical Non-Steroids such as: Eucrisa (crisaborole), Atopiclair, or Eletone
- Coal Tar Preparations